No products in the cart.
Oil Of Oregano 30ml X 2
WILD OIL OF OREGANO HIGH POTENCY : 80%~85% CARVACROL.
- Wild Mediterranean, handpicked & naturally steam distilled Oil of Oregano.
- Minimum 80-85% Carvacrol content
- Powerful antibiotic, anti-fungal and anti-viral properties.
- Supports immune functions.
- Uses certified organic extra virgin oil and is grown free of pesticides, herbicides and other chemicals.
Features & Benefits
Hedd Wyn Essentials Oil of Oregano is produced from Certified Organic WILD Oregano (Origanum vulgare ssp. minutiflorum), hand picked in the Mediterranean wilderness. The Oregano leaves and flowers are steam distilled at low temperature and low pressure in stainless steel crucibles.
Each batch of essential oil is numbered and then analyzed using Mass Spectography and Gas Chromatography.
This rigorous testing assures that only the correct species of edible Oregano with high Carvacrol content is delivered to you in our Oil of Oregano. We guarantee our essential oil is pure & unadulterated. Carvacrol content is in excess of 80%. The complex synergy of natural plant chemistry is left as nature intended.
Oregano is used to treat respiratory tract disorders, gastrointestinal (GI) disorders, menstrual cramps, and urinary tract disorders.
The herb is also applied topically to help treat a number of skin conditions, such as acne and allergies.
Certified Organic Wildcrafted Mediterranean Oregano Oil
Non-medicinal – Certified Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
100% certified organic